Smart meters, cell phones, cordless phones and wi-fi all use the same frequency range to work. So, the same health concerns exist for all.
- People will claim there is no scientific evidence showing the harmful effects of wireless technology. Here is a list of 200 studies that beg to differ.
- Here is a link to a recent study that concludes "It is clear that EMF sensitivity is a real phenomenon..."
- fMRI brain scans show the differences in wireless-sensitive individuals' brains.
- 5G is the latest crazy wireless idea out there. If you have health concerns from too much RF, especially in residential areas, chech out whatis5g.info
- The EMF Safety Network has compiled an excellent summary of WORLDWIDE concerns about RF health risks.
- Here is a recent article covering the scientific evidence and recent back-pedaling by the CDC.
- Here is engineer Jeromy Johnson's TEDx talk on wireless technology and human health.
- Click here for a PDF explaining Radio Frequency Sickness.
- Click here for a Word doc on the Neurological Effects of Radiofrequency Sickness.
- The Cellular Phone Task Force has a great web site. From their home page:
The Cellular Phone Task Force is dedicated to halting the expansion of wireless technology because it cannot be made safe.
A new documentary about wireless health hazards is complete.
Click here to go to the web site.
Dr. Olle Johansson has been a pioneer in the reasearch of human sensitivity to RF and magnetic fields. He has recently made his early work available in electronic format.
Here is the letter from Dr. Johansson to Angela Tsiang ( a collegue of Dafnia Tachover, the founder of We Are The Evidence - WATE).
Many persons have - over the years - asked for copies of some of my early papers. Unfortunately, I have not had them, up til now, in a scanned electronic format, but now I have.
So in the following four e-mails (labeled "About some early papers, part 1-4), I will send you a total of 15 papers and conference abstracts, starting with this e-mail. To not overload your computer, I will send them in packages of 3-4 papers at each time.
Please, share them as widely as you can - they are genuine examples and witnesses of what was found and discussed in those early days when the functional impairment electrohypersensitivity still was called "electrical allergy", "electrosupersensitivity" or "screen dermatitis", when the electrohypersensitive persons were referred to - by physicians, dentists, politicians, civil servants, and other experts, none of whom had ever investigated the EHS persons, and rarely even met one - as “old crones in the throes of the menopause”, “the poorly educated”, "the very well educated", “hypochondriacs”, “radiation ladies”, or victims of union-driven fears, mass media-based psychoses, imagination phenomena, Pavlovian conditioning, techno-stress alterations, etc., and when the idea of a harmful wireless, radiation-based, society still was in it's complete infancy. Biological effects by artificial EMFs, leading up to health issues, were most often harshly ridiculed and scientists pointing to their possible existence were slandered and bullied.
As you know, in these and others papers, we did find very important alterations and effects, in conjunction with such artificial EMFs and corresponding gadgets and equipments, so soon the official funding was reduced, finally to be entirely stopped, and never to occur again.
With my very best regards
(Olle Johansson, associate professor
The Experimental Dermatology Unit
Department of Neuroscience
171 77 Stockholm
Dr. Johansson is preparing for retirement now. Thank you for all your work helping to expose the dangers of wireless technology.
Here are the documents from his early work: